Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Forum Topics : Corporate Culture



Bismillahirrahmanirrahim…
Salam everyone,

          Ok, first of all, last two weeks no lecture for Strategic Management subject but we got a task from Miss Ummi to participate in forum for sharing opinion related with topic given.

The question given is;

"Discuss how a corporate culture can assist in executing strategies in an organization. If you are one of the top managers, what kind of values that you would like to inculcate in your organization? Why does it so?"

Then, my opinion is;

          Based on my understanding, when mentioned about ‘corporate culture’, some words will playing in my mind like systematic, bombastic, insightful, and many more. So, in my opinion, corporate culture can be assist in executing strategies for organization by good and systematic planning, act at the right time, showing a good organization image and build good relationship with another company. 

           Then, for the second question, if I one of the top managers, the values that I would like to apply in my organization is Islamic values. Why? Because to me, ISLAM is a way of life. By understanding Islamic concept, we know about amanah, responsibility, a good time management and so forth. 

I think that’s all from me, TQ..:)





No comments:

Post a Comment