Saturday, November 30, 2013

The sharing session with manager of O-Shima restaurant...



Bismillahirrahmanirrahim,
Salam everyone, how are you today? Hope always fine.. (^_^)


         For this entry, I want to share a bit of sharing session with manager of O-Shima Restaurant. May be some of you have been heard about this restaurant but to me it is first time I heard it. Let’s me introduce a little bit of O-Shima restaurant, where this restaurant is one of restaurant in Malaysia which applying Japanese concept for each meals provided. There are some of meals which are provided by O-Shima Restaurant; 


Urmmm.. Delicious right? hehe

Marvellous..



Feel hungry right? hehe..

But now, forget about the meals, then let’s me talk about the manager. Honestly, I very impressed with hard effort of manager in established O-Shima Restaurants while the manager does not have any experiences in business field because before this, she studied in electrical engineering course in one of university in Japan. 

During sharing session, she shared a lot of her experiences in run of business. She said, not easy to run this business, because she need to face more challenges such as Halal certification, bank loan, trust from supplier, worker problem and many more.

       Besides that, she also gives some tips of common strategy when someone want running a business. For instances, seeking for good location, increase brand awareness, learn from others, passion in own business don’t just copy and so forth. 

Briefly, I’m really saluted with hard effort of owner when she does not give up for expanding and promoting her unique restaurant to be known by many people. In addition, Alhamdulillah, I also gain a new knowledge about strategy in business and one more thing that I never forget what she said is “do not ask for money, but Ikhlas for Allah s.w.t then money come later”.  
          
          I think that’s all I want share with all of you for this entry… Wassalam…

“Many years to develop but one day to destroy”

 

No comments:

Post a Comment